1. Complete Application Below.
2. If you are a Corporation, L.L.C., or L.L.P., you will need to supply a copy of the first page of
the Articles of Incorporation or Organization from the Missouri Secretary of State or a Certificate
stating you are in good standing with the Missouri Secretary of State.
3. If you are NOT a Corporation, L.L.C. or L.L.P., and the name of your business does not include
the owner’s first and last name in the name of the business, you will need to file Fictitious
Name Registration with the Secretary of State’s Office toll free at (866) 223-6535 or
4. A copy of your Missouri Retail Sales License AND a "No Tax Due" statement from the Missouri Department of Revenue is required. To obtain
a Missouri Retail Sales License, contact the Missouri Department of Revenue at (573) 751-
4450 or www.dor.mo.gov.
5. If providing food service, an inspection will be required by the health inspector (660) 886-
3434 prior to obtaining a business license.
6. A Certificate of Occupancy Form must be completed and approved by the City Inspector
prior to licensing. The City Inspector reserves the right to inspect prior to the approval of the
Certificate of Occupancy.
City Clerk reserves the right to review application prior to issuance of license.